- My Lynskey is a traditional bicycle.
- I built my Lynskey.
- My Lynskey is a titanium bicycle.
- I ride my Lynskey a lot.
Gold Rush Replica Bicycle
- My GRR is a long, recumbent bicycle.
- I did not built my GRR.
- My GRR is an aluminum bicycle.
- I ride my GRR a lot.
- Fast Freddy Markham set a bicycling speed record in 1979 on a Gold Rush.
Fast Freddy's Gold Rush
- Fast Freddy's Gold Rush is fully enclosed.
- Fast Freddy sits upright just like I do on my GRR.
- There are several ways to achieve speed on a bicycle.
- Using traditional bicycles.
- Using fully enclosed bicycles
- Going down a steep hill.
- Tight loops in a velodrome.
- Pedaling on a long flat surface.
- Fast Freddy pedals a fully enclosed bicycle on a long, flat surface.
- In 1979 Fast Freddy was the first to pedal over 50 mph.
- In 1986 Fast Freddy set a record of 65 mph.
- Today the record is 85 mph.
- My tandem allows you to share your joy with others.
- My tandem is a Burley.
- My tandem can be ridden on roads or gentle trails.
- The photo shows two people having fun.
- It looks as if the stoker is not helping the captain.
Time Trial Bicycle
- My time trial bicycle is made for going fast.
- Most of the time you ride a TT bicycle with elbows resting in pads.
- TT bicycles are also called triathlon bicycles.
- My TT bicycle is rather old. It has 650 wheels, which are close to 26" wheels. The theory was 650 wheels put you closer to the ground and improved aerodynamics.
- A bought my TT bicycle from a friend, who rode it in an Ironman Race.
- I have ridden my TT bicycle in duathlons and as the bicyclist in a team triathlon.
Rest of my bicycles
- I will post the rest of my bicycles in the near future.